Featured speakers include Dan Morehead, Anthony Di Iorio, Trevor Koverko, and David Johnston. In addition to the highlighted presentation by Deloitte, there will be several networking opportunities at the renowned Legendary Dinner.
Speakers for CoinAgenda Caribbean 2022:
- Dan Morehead, Founder of Pantera Capital
- Anthony Di Iorio, Founder & CEO of Decentral
- David Johnston, COO at DLTx
- Trevor Koverko, Co-Founder of Polymath
- Raquel Buscaino, Emerging Technology Lead, Novel & Exponential Technologies (NExT) at Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Brittany Kaiser, Gryphon Mining
- James Haft, Chairman of DLTx
- Joey Krug, Co-Chief Investment Officer at Pantera Capital
- Josh Lawler, Partner at Zuber Lawler
- Hervé Larren, CEO of Airvey.io
- Lucas Erb, NExT Sensing Lead at Deloitte Consulting
- Miles Paschini, CEO of FV Bank
- Paul Puey, CEO / Co-Founder of Edge
- Erik LaPaglia, Cofounder of Miami NFT Week
- Full speaker list
The three-day gathering will encompass a range of discussion forums, one-on-one chats with industry leaders, and exclusive presentations. Topics of interest to crypto investors The Future of Blockchain, Entertainment, Legal and Regulatory, Metaverse, Investing in Web3, and NFTs, will be discussed.
A BitAngels startup competition where companies (as well as tokens trading on exchanges) will pitch in a Demo Day environment to an audience of VCs, crypto funds, family offices, media, and other strategic partners. Upon completion of the presentations and by judges’ votes,, the best companies.
The BitAngels startup competition on December 7th will feature presentations from new businesses and tokens being traded on exchanges in a Demo Day setting. VCs, crypto funds, family offices, media representatives, and other strategic partners will be present in the audience. Following the presentations, a company will be selected and receive a marketing package valued at over $13,209.
Tickets provide a VIP experience for attendees, educational sessions, networking, and parties.
CoinAgenda Caribbean 2022 is supported by these industry sponsors:
- MegaMask, Platinum Sponsor
- Transform Greece
- Boba Network
- Event Horizon Capital
- Transform Ventures
- Blockchain Wire
CoinAgeda Caribbean is unique in giving industry leaders, professional investors, and company founders opportunities to make introductions. A quality conference where the speakers stay for the whole three days. . The Legendary Dinner will be held at a luxurious private residence, another perfect opportunity to eat and drink while making connections and having informal business discussions.
Visit www.coinagenda.com to learn more.